FDP was part of a temporary association that took on the reconstruction of the busy de Leien street in central Antwerp, during which we took on the following tasks:
- Design and build of a catenary system doorway to enable transport of existing plane trees.
- The renovation of de Leien – Bolivarplaats to Maria-Theresialei with a central tram-bus track: design and installation of a concrete tram-bus track in the centre of de Leien (the track is a hybrid track whereby the rails are secured to GUT pads) and installation of catenary system masts alongside the concrete tram-bus tracks.
- The creation of a park & ride at the National Bank: for the purposes of building an underground car park, the N.V. Etn. Frateur – De Pourcq designed and created a temporary terminus loop (including catenary system); once the roof plate of the underground car park was finished, the track and catenary system were installed in this zone.
- Track renewal at Leopoldplein and Mechelsesteenweg (from Leopoldplein to Van Breestraat) classic track system on concrete sleepers.
- Design and realisation of the catenary system at Leopoldplein and installation of catenary system masts on de Leien.
- WerfRenovation of de Leien - Bolivarplaats to Maria-Theresialei in Antwerp
- BouwheerRegion of Flanders
- OpdrachtgeverTHV MBG - Van Wellen - FDP
- GebruikerVlaamse Vervoersmaatschappij De Lijn
- PlaatsGewestweg N1-N113-A12a in Antwerp
- Bedrag€ 57 729 277.81 (amount of tender - THV) – FDP section: € 7.359.849.35
- Data2002 > 2006
- SP / KR / W6,545m track - 20 point switches - 19 crossings