This site in Brussels is located at an interchange in the city: the traffic is extremely heavy and the Justitiepaleis, as well as all of the streets that lead to it, are always very busy so the setting up of a flawless site was of huge importance.
This site encompassed 2 separate sections:
- Installation of tracks in the Vier Armenstraat, intended for the temporary detour of current tracks from the MIVB so that the Brussels Region could carry out renovation works on the entrance/exit of the Stefaniatunnel.
- The second section concerned the installation of the tracks that form a loop around the Poelaertplein.
- Connection of the tracks between the Louizaplein and the Louizalaan.
- Connection of the tracks between the Regentschapstraat and the Vier Armenstraat.
- Removal of useless installations.
- WerfPoelaertplein in Brussels
- Bedrag€ 382,562.04
- SP / KR / W432m track - 2 point switches